Jun 5, 2012

The end?

Well here we are. The last blog post.

I've been avoiding this.

I arrived in Seattle, safe and sound, late Saturday night. Marysville is as dreary as ever, but I've enjoyed reuniting with my family and friends. Missing London like mad.

A few thank you's are in order:

1. To my lovely homestay. I couldn't have asked for a better family to live with.

Esme & Belle, Suzan and Bubbles

2. Peter, Tom, Jessica, and Mike (and the UW English Department): for organizing and teaching this wonderful program.

Jessica and Peter in Regent's Park

3. The entire group. Missing you all very much. 

All of us at Hampton Court

4. My friends and family back home. Thank you for all the support and love. Hope to see you very soon. 

And if you've enjoyed following this blog, you may be interested in following my other blog, Metacognitive Potential. Silly title, I know. But the blog's two years old now and I can't bear to change it. I mostly write about books and other nerdy subjects. Whatever strikes my fancy. 

Although I've reached the conclusion of my study abroad trip, this is not the end. London and I are not finished. Someday I will be back, perhaps on a more permanent basis. Until then, my dear city. Until then.

Much love,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment