Mar 16, 2012

Counting down

Three more days until I leave for London. 

Finished up my quarter, packed and moved out of the dorms, then unpacked... leading to a state of disaster in my tiny bedroom.


Exhibit A

Exhibit B
Relatively clean now and ready to start repacking. Had my last day of work (until June). Dealt with various financial institutions. Made contact with my homestay. Met up with most of my friends for goodbyes. I have absolutely brilliant friends. Graveyard walks, watching period British films, eating contraband cake in Cafe Allegro, sushi, watching Sherlock, coffee dates, early morning breakfasts... this week has been full of amazing friend dates. It's been good to be home for a week too. 

Today I spent time planning out the mid-quarter break in April. Pretty sure I'm going to make a Brontë pilgrimage. Spend a few days in Haworth Village in West Yorkshire... explore the Yorkshire Moors. I am ridiculously excited about this possibly. 

Also received the list of plays that I will be studying and attending while in London. Another cause for eager anticipation.

Tomorrow begins the serious packing and one last shopping trip. 

Soon, very soon.
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment